2023 CONTRACTOR REBOOT CONFERENCE – SEATTLE, WA
DATES: November 15 - 17, 2023
W Seattle Hotel
1112 4th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
PCA National Registration Information
Contractor Reboot is designed to invite you to look deeper at your business and the ideals behind it.
Don’t worry – we’ll definitely include the concrete – financial success metrics, business operations and role optimization. But we’ll also ask you to examine your why (along with your how – ).
Does why you founded your business match how you run your business? Or is there misalignment that can make work seem more burdensome? Do you love what you do or are you exhausted and resentful of employees and customers? You will leave with a tactical plan to start implementing your why into every facet of your business for purposeful work.
Join us for a carefully constructed and facilitated 2 days of discussion and insight; hear from your peers and experts alike about how to best align your real life with your ideal life. Take a look at the list of speakers that will help you understand your business!
- Your Two Lives: aligning real and ideal – Nick Slavik
- Team and Systems Building for Optimal Growth and Success – Danny Kerr
- Maintaining Positive Cash Flow in a Down Economy – Dan Cunningham
- True Success in Business and Life – Dean Ridings
- Mental health practices and perspectives to ensure a higher quality of life – Dr. Patrick Nguyen
- ‘The Journey is the Destination’ – Jason Paris
The welcome reception will be on Wednesday, November 15th from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. The conference will conclude Friday, November 17th at 3:00pm PST.
Conference Rate: $279.00 plus tax/per night.
Room Block expires October 25, 2023
Member Price: $599.00
Non-Member Price: $799.00
Register today to secure your spot! Please note: active PCA members get a discounted rate.